Graduate Technical Consultants - Fujitsu Talent Programme
Fujitsu is launching talent programme for the future digital transformation consultants
The programme will take enrolled talents through an intense two year programme specifically aimed accelerating the participant's development. After two years the talents will be industry leading specialists within a specific technology with broad applicability and a subject matter expert within a certain area of expertise.
You will be offered a programme with intense learning curves within digital strategies, digital business transformation, IT governance, process design, architecture, agile development, development in the state of the art PaaS ServiceNow.
The development of the talents will be supported by training, mentoring, peer sparring, simulations, innovations and customer engagement.
As a technical professional you are developing (configuring and coding) the customers' solutions. The technical consultant is the main responsible to ensure implementation of best practices and quality development. They engage on a technical and architectural level to ensure robust, extendable and easy maintainable solutions.
Participate in all technical aspects of ServiceNow implementation project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
- Act as a technical expert in ServiceNow implementation projects
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations
- Be actively engaged with customers in technical but also business setting
- Solve technical challenges across multiple ServiceNow domains and applications
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery etc.)
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions on top of ServiceNow platform
- Develop/configure access, integration components (SSO, LDAP)
- Integrate ServiceNow with other 3rd party tools and applications with use of web services based techniques
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
Who are you?
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Software Development
- Computer and Engineering
- MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems (Data Science)
Insight and knowhow on:
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL, SAML
- Experienced in working with databases or database based systems, SQL, query writing, relational database data modelling
- Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight
- Extraordinary problem solving skills
- Driven, motivated, engaged and dedicated
- Drive for excellence
- Passionate about changing the future to the better through digitalization
- Reliable and responsible
- Moral and ethical
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Become a part of our successful team, welcome with your application
For additional questions regarding the role or the talent programme, contact hiring manager Mathias Moeller Laugesen at Mathias.Moeller.Laugesen@dk.fujitsu.com