Graduate Process and Architecture Consultants - Fujitsu Talent Programme
Fujitsu is launching an talent programme for the future digital transformation consultants
The programme will take enrolled talents through an intense two year programme specifically aimed accelerating the participant's development.
After two years the talents will be industry leading specialists within a specific technology with broad applicability and a subject matter expert within a certain area of expertise.
You will be offered a programme with intense learning curves within digital strategies, digital business transformation, IT governance, process design, architecture, agile development, development in the state of the art PaaS ServiceNow.
The development of the talents will be supported by training, mentoring, peer sparring, simulations, innovations and customer engagement.
Process and Architecture Consultant
Consulting professional in the Enterprise Service Management area to provide though leadership and be accepted as a trusted advisor to our clients. Enabling customers to transform from traditional IT organizations towards Enterprise service based organizations. The Process & Architecture Consultant helps customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this, the P&A Consultant has to be effective in fostering (executive level) relationships. P&A Consultant defines and validates solution proposials, translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW) and in general support both sales and delivery.
The P&A Consultant will be managing projects through the entire project lifecycle from opportunity to successful delivery. This includes managing complex projects with multiple phases and many resources, onsite and offsite, to a conclusion whilst maintaining and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The role requires some knowledge of technology and the capability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client's unique needs.
As Junior Process and Architecture Consultant you will participate in all aspects of project related to solution design and delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act and be accepted as a trusted advisor to all levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing. Actively engage the customer to take actions when needed.
- Design solution proposals aligned with the standard features of the Enterprise Service Management applications of ServiceNow
- Design technical solutions of the functionality in ServiceNow which supports customer's requirements.
- Support the clients in Enterprise Service Management process definitions and process alignment with the tool
- Expertise in application development, software development life cycle (SDLC). Agile and an in depth understanding of Cloud applications, especially ServiceNow
- Oversee the delivery of none or more engagements, guide and direct the teams for any corrective and preventive actions to ensure the delivery is successful
- Lead the pursuit related to consulting engagements in the Enterprise Service Management space, supporting the sales process and constructing an effective solution for delivery using Fujitsu delivery model.
- Assist the sales personnel in qualifying the client needs towards Enterprise Service Management
- Represent Fujitsu in events such as industry conferences and executive briefings
In this position you will play a key role in project teams and the Fujitsu delivery model. You are expected to maintain strong relationships with your peers in sales, delivery, and partners and of course the customers.
Who are you?
Currently studying a Master Degree in e.g.:
- MSc in Digital Innovation and Management
- MSc in Design and Interactive Technologies
- MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems (digitalization)
Insight and knowhow on:
- Enterprise architecture
- IT strategy
- IT Governance
- Agile methodology
- Business relationship management
- Service Design
- Project Management
- Strong exposure in selling consulting engagements
- Strong communication skills
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Ability to operate and delivery independently without significant oversight
- Extraordinary problem solving skills
- Driven, motivated, engaged and dedicated
- Drive for excellence
- Passionate about changing the future to the better through digitalization
- Reliable and responsible
- Moral and ethical
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Become a part of our successful team, welcome with your application
For additional questions regarding the role or the talent programme, contact hiring manager Mathias Moeller Laugesen at Mathias.Moeller.Laugesen@dk.fujitsu.com