IT Administrator / Supporter
Is offering an above average user support experience important to you?
Do you have an extrovert personality that enjoys engaging with users of all levels?
Would you like to work in a global organization with a wide variety of cultures and IT capabilities represented?
We are looking for an experienced administrator, who is also enthusiastic about providing end-user support. We are a small dedicated group of IT enthusiasts, that thrive in the dual role of managing the infrastructure, while also performing regular user support, with equal commitment and dedication.
ORIGIO is in a regulated industry, so it’s vital, that you are dedicated and have the necessary discipline to work in an environment, where regulatory procedures, like change management, prior approvals, audits and extensive documentation demands are a natural part of your working day.
It’s critical that you are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and a big advantage if the same is true for Danish. Any other language skills could be a plus.
- Help Desk and Server Infrastructure Support.
- Global end-user support.
- Administration, maintenance, and support of ORIGIO facilities; including PCs, notebooks, printers, mobile phones, and the internal phone systems.
- IT Project work.
- Equipment/inventory purchasing.
- Installation/maintenance of servers and server applications.
- Server and application patching and updates.
- Regulatory work, around SOX controls, and other regulatory bodies.
- Documentation work for procedures and global infrastructure.
Knowledge of several of the following products will be an advantage
- Server 2008R2, 2012, 2016
- Citrix XenApp
- VMware clusters, and infrastructure
- Exchange Server 2XXX
- SQL Server 2XXX
- VEEAM Backup & Replication
- Cisco Switches and Firewalls
- Dell SAN Products
- HP Servers
- Office 2XXX
- Trend AV
- Dynamics NAV/CRM
- Candidates with a degree in Computer Science or a related field will be preferred, but we will consider all applicants.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- IT certifications.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Able to function in an often stressful environment.
- Open, patient and friendly towards others.
- Dedicated and committed towards agreed deadlines.
- Very customer service oriented.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, while able to fully complete assigned tasks.
- Supportive towards colleagues in all situations.
- Able to remain calm and resolve conflicts in a professional manor.
- Well organized and structured in approach.
If more information is needed about the position; please contact interim IT Manager Michael Brandi Andersen on +45 42 42 58 84. Please note that all applications will be considered and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Please apply by using the APPLY link below no later than June 17th.
ORIGIO is a highly ambitious organization in constant change. Through innovation and product advancement, we aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true. ORIGIO is a leader in delivering innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) solutions that enhance the work of ART professionals to the benefit of families.
ORIGIO is part of The Cooper Companies, Inc. and is operated through the business unit CooperSurgical - a leader in women’s healthcare products. With so far 13 subsidiaries and many more distributors, ORIGIO has a strong presence worldwide with a broad product portfolio for the ART market: devices, equipment and embryology media. Revenues >$100M, production facilities in US, NL, DK.
In 2012, ORIGIO was acquired by The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), delisted from the Norwegian stock exchange, merged with SAGE and integrated into CooperSurgical Inc. (CSI), the leader in women’s healthcare products.
The Cooper Companies, Inc. is represented globally by 10,000 employees. ORIGIO counts approximately 450 employees of which 150 are located at our headquarters in Måløv – twenty-five km north of Copenhagen.