Program Manager with IT experience
Do you have the passion and thirst for security industry? Do you want to help our world better see? Are you interested to join the No. 1 Video Management System company? Are you an experienced project manager with a solid technical understanding?
Then this is your chance to join a company with big growth rates and friendly environment.
Your role as a Program Manager, Devices & Certification department, is to develop relationships and drive technical integrations with existing and new camera partners within our community. This is based on joint business opportunities and platform innovation. You will act as the main contact person on inquiries for all technical and roadmap related activities in relation to our camera partners.
You will be incremental in developing and ensuring a roadmap with the partners and converted into activities together with our R&D department. That said, cross-organizational coordination and collaboration is crucial to your success in the role.
An essential part of your role is to assist the camera partner with enablement and promotion of their solution/integration internally and externally to Milestone sales channel partners and end users. This requires insights into Milestone as a company as well as the partner’s product portfolio, market segments and customer needs, and a deeper understanding of how the solutions work, individually and together.
Our partners are global companies. Accordingly, some travelling can be expected to join trades shows, partner meetings, etc.
- Proactively engage with our camera partners to drive technical integrations and roadmaps
- Act as the go-to-person for in-depth knowledge about the technology area and solutions you are responsible for
- Participate in the prioritization process for all incoming integration requests from partners, Milestone sales and other stakeholders
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure priority and resources to deliver to market as promised
- Act as liaison between our R&D and stakeholders
- Contribute to solution finding on cases arriving from our technical support team
- Contribute to internal process improvements
- Technical educational background or a commercial education combined with technical experience
- Experience within IT, product management and/or the security industry on a global context
- Strong project management skills are a must
- Fluency in English (orally and in writing)
- A solid technical understanding
- Good team player - Collaborates effectively within own team
- Multitasking skills while maintaining focus
- Ability to strive a fast-paced environment
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining Milestone systems, then please apply by submitting your CV in English no later than 20th June 2018. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the company/role, please contact Manager, Devices & Certifications, Reem Rady at +45 88 300 317
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.