Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Join the HR department
As our new search consultant, you will become part of the HR department, but your work will make you an active sounding board for managers across our entire digital organisation. At our offices in Lyngby, you will join 150 talented colleagues in a passionate and energetic environment shaped by a shared love of music and an international mindset.
Manage the full-cycle recruitment process as a trusted partner
You will join us at an exciting time. Our digital ramp-up is one of the most important areas of our future strategy. We need talented and passionate people within software engineering and development as well as colleagues with strong app, cloud and digital skillsets. And we have ambitious targets for our future employees and the quality of people we want to bring in – ambitions which you will play a pivotal role in supporting.
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates. This includes everything from employer branding activities to planning candidate events and developing sourcing strategies.
Search experience and industry insights
- You have a relevant university degree providing you with a strong sense of business – e.g. human resource management, business administration or IT. Alternatively, you may have a background in software engineering or developing, giving you a profound understanding of the industry.
- You have a couple of years of experience in search of digital, software and IT profiles.
- You have knowledge of SoMe and candidate recruitment through LinkedIn and similar platforms.
- You have demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods such as cold calling candidates and companies.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
As a person, you are outgoing and full of enterprise. You are bold in your approach, reaching out seamlessly on both phone, via e-mail and face-to-face. You are not afraid of trying out new ideas and testing alternative methods to reach just the right people. And you succeed because of your ability to build good, lasting relationships with future candidates and getting them invested.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact senior talent attraction manager Charlotte Bryldt Theisen on +45 25 33 94 66.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.