Backend / DevOps Developer
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform, primarily for customers with a subscription-based business. Reepay was founded in 2015 and currently has four full-time and three part-time employees located in Copenhagen. Our business is booming and we are seeking a Backend / DevOps Developer for our technical team.
Our technical platform has been designed ground-up to be cloud native without many of the constraints of traditional legacy systems. Our microservice architecture and continuous deployment allows for quick rollouts of new features.
At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have an influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
What part you will play?
- Implement backend services
- Build and manage development and deployment tools and systems
- Perform and automate operational procedures
- Maintain documentation on processes and procedures
- Take part in security-related work to keep our solutions secure and in compliance with industry regulations.
What do we require from you?
- Education: Minimum two year technical degree. Preferably degree in computer science
- Proficient in a scripting language such as Python, Bash or Ruby
- Understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns and data structures
- Understanding of the various phases of the software development lifecycle, and the principles of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration platforms
- Understanding of development tool sets (code repositories, build engines, deployment tools)
Desired skills and experience
- Cloud hosting and infrastructure technologies such as Chef, AWS, CloudFormation, etc.
- CI/CD infrastructure tools
- Java and Spring Boot
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
Technologies and techniques we use
- AWS operational stack (various AWS services)
- Chef and CloudFormation for IaC
- Microservices – Java/Spring Boot (and other languages/frameworks where suitable)
- Continuous integration and delivery
- REST APIs with Swagger specs
- Angular frontends
- Atlassian JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence and Bamboo
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious – Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It – Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change – The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence – Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
You are welcome to contact CTO – Ole Borup (tel.:+45 71 99 28 32, email: email@example.com) if you want to apply or want know more about the position.
2300 Copenhagen S