Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform primarily for customers with a subscription based business. Reepay was founded in 2015 and currently has four full-time and three part-time employees located in Copenhagen. Our business is booming and we are seeking a Frontend Developer for our technical team.
At Reepay you will get to work with modern technologies and have a unique opportunity to influence the products we are building and the design choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
What part you will play?
- Design and develop our web interfaces
- Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability
- Help ensure a performant and high quality codebase through continuous maintenance, refactoring, testing and attention to details
- Help identify and communicate frontend best practices
What do we require from you?
- Relevant technical education
- Experience in the field
- Familiarity with modern SPA frameworks as Angular, React, Vue or similar
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Dedication to quality and passionate about creating polished user experiences and interactions
Desired skills and experience
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Node.js build systems
- Experience with source code repositories and team development processes (e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence or equivalent systems)
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
Technologies and techniques we use
- Angular 5
- REST APIs with Swagger specs
- Microservices – Java/Spring Boot backends
- Continuous integration and delivery
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious – Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It – Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change – The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence – Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
You are welcome to contact CTO – Ole Borup (tel.: +45 71 99 28 32, email: email@example.com) if you want to apply or want know more about the position.
2300 Copenhagen S