Studentermedarbejder - Servicedesk 1
Would you like to join one of the largest IT Companies in Denmark. Our Social and Health department is looking for a Student Assistant primarily to our teams of Service Delivery Managers.
We seek a Student Assistant to our Social and Healthcare Department. You will be a part of our support and service delivery department which is located in Ballerup and Odense. You will be working from Ballerup.
Our Department delivers IT solutions to local governments and smaller private companies delivering services within the Social and Health area.
You will mostly be working on internal projects and tasks but will be a valuable resource assisting our SDM’s in their daily tasks giving our customers the best service.
You must be a structure person and have some interest in customer relations and have the urge/wish to be a part of a business in continuous development
- Own responsibility area
- Own tasks with delivery responsibilities
- Continuous development
- Highly skilled colleagues with the urge to deliver good service
- Open and respectful environment
- App. 15 hours per week
Your tasks will be
- Creating monthly reports to customers
- Enhancing processes and methods
- Cooperation with our managers
- Administrative assistance, economy follow-up,
- Project-managing small projects
- Ad hoc tasks
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Teamplayer who also thrives with working independently
- Strong attention to service, the ability to handle a high volume, juggle several projects, and ensuring efficient processes and methods
- Fluently in Danish language (writing and speaking)
Contact for further details: Niels Dyrnesli, firstname.lastname@example.org