Service minded IT-supporter for dedicated infrastructure team
Are you service minded with a passion for helping others face to face? And do you find it natural to deliver great service? If yes, then you have the chance of becoming part of our IT Infrastructure Services team in Danske Commodities.
We deliver high quality support and services to the entire organisation – and we need a new colleague to help us with that. Your primary task will be to deliver face to face support in the organisation and ensure a thorough follow-up on issues. From day one you will be involved in the daily support function and service desk tasks. You will play an important role in our user experience through face to face communication and world class IT support.
- deliver high quality face to face IT support in the organisation as well as follow-up afterwards
- participate in 1st. level support
- ensure that DC’s systems have a high uptime
- daily support of PC’s, servers and networks
- handle service request, incident, problem and change management
- general support to and improvement of our current IT infrastructure and services
- ensure documentation on existing systems and services are always up to date
- participate in a 24/7 on call duty scheme.
We expect that you:
- have an exceptional understanding of customer service
- have experience in one or more of the following:
- troubleshooting, end-user hardware/software, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory, File Shares
- have a natural interest in computers, infrastructure and support
- have a good command of English, both written and oral.
We expect that you:
- want to and are able to make a difference for your stakeholders
- are independent, active, efficient and dynamic
- take responsibility and are willing to walk the extra mile
- see opportunities where others see problems
- take a positive view: No job too big, no job too small
- live the DC values.
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- great career opportunities
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form. Application dealine is 06/07-2018. Please apply via "apply online".
- Exam papers
Get in touch
Lars VedeløManager, Head of Hosting
telefon: +45 5060 8069