Partner Program Administrator with IT experience
In this role, you will operate in the landscape of new technologies, of hardware and/or software to be integrated with our world class video management platform. You will act as the contact for our technology partners in administrative procedures and the practicalities of participating in our partner program.
As part of your role is also to assist the partners with proof-reading and create marketing material for promotion of their solution/integration internally and externally to Milestone sales channel partners.
This requires insights into Milestone as well as the partner’s product portfolio and customer needs, and a deeper understanding of how the solutions work, individually and together, and the value of the combination of these solutions from a user’s point of view.
Responsibility and activity
- Ensure daily operation of the program and administrative tasks
- Operate and maintain the partner program and tiering model
- Main contact for the regional Alliance Managers on partner administration questions
- Ensure quality of marketing deliverables to/from partners
- Responsible for Service Desk being operational
- Assisting partners with: signing up for the program, legal agreements, getting access to partner portals and other tools, general assistance on ad hoc questions.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate for this role has a background in Business Administration, Channel or Technology Partner Management, combined with some understading of hardware, software, and security solutions.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with one or more of the following industries: IT, telecommunications or security
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an administration related role with proven skills in partner management (developing and executing combined value propositions with partners) as well as understanding of the legal aspect of the partnership
- Program management skills with the proven ability to meet challenging deadlines and professionally prepare, conduct and follow up on partner tasks
- Service minded and proven relationship building skills with a strong focus on providing superior customer service
- Full proficiency in English (also in writing)
- The ideal candidate for the role is an open and out-going individual; with organizational, detail-oriented skills; is well-articulated in both written and oral English; and very comfortable working in a fast paced-environment liaising between multiple departments
- To match the rest of the team you possess: great interpersonal skills, a “win-win” mindset, with the ability to build trust, and deliver on promises.
About the team & department
Device & Integrations
You would join a team of 12 people based in Copenhagen with the main responsibility to drive the partner programs for technology partners that are completing integrations with our Video Management System.
The team is handling
- Program definition, execution and administration
- Communication & business development with partners
- Roadmap planning & prioritization
- Job preparation for R&D
- Testing, certification and benchmarking of solutions with partners.
If you want to become our new colleague
Apply by submitting your CV in English before 15 July 2018
For more information, please contact Group Manager, Devices & Integrations, Henrik Sydbo Hansen at +45 50 842 934.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.