Expert IT Developer, Nordea Life & Pension, Ballerup
We are looking for an experienced IT Developer to join Nordea Life & Pension, Denmark. This is an opportunity for you to become a key player in creating the foundation for our digital customer vision.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
Nordea Life & Pensions has started a transition programme and as part of the programme, we will automate our business processes.
Our system landscape is evolving and we introduce new technologies and solutions to meet the requirements supporting the journey implementing the processes.
You will be part of a Process application team. The team develops, maintains and integrates in the surrounding areas of our system landscape.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and reengineering the systems and infrastructure towards the new core system is an inspiring task.
- Describing solutions, create Proof of Concept and secure the quality in the solution. The implementation phase is done in close cooperation with our partner in India.
- Sometimes taking the role as software architect and acting as driver of the architecture and development activities.
- Travelling to India in short periods can be necessary to implement new initiatives.
The role is based in Ballerup. The team you will support is working agile, and in close cooperation with other Business units in Nordea Life & Pension.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Interest of keeping track of the latest trends to constantly ensure professional development and share your knowledge with colleges.
- A team player with an open mind-set who enjoys working agile.
- At least 6-10 years' experience with system development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We also expect you to have practical expertise in some of the following areas: Oracle BPM, Oracle Service Bus, Developer, Java, XML technologies, Oracle WebLogic.
Knowledge of some of the following is also seen as an asset: GIT, Bamboo, Semmle, Jira, Agile, Selenium (test), Junit, SOAPUI, Cloud
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 5th July 2018.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mette Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org.