Senior Full Stack Developer
Position Available: July 1 or earlier.
We are the right company for you, if you…
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues
- are self-driven and see your job as an art - not just “the next ticket”
- want to be an important part of shaping the future of the product and the IT department
- enjoy a small, cosy work environment where your voice is always heard.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Experience implementing pixel perfect and responsive designs
- Experience writing high performing frontend/backend code
- Experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with: REST API, SOAP API, JSON
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies and terminologies is a big plus: Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu server, Bootstrap.
This is a position that will essentially strengthen your programming and management skills. You will have a very strong say in how our IT department develops, who it hires and how it functions. You will be our team IT lead, having the opportunity to create new and innovative solutions.
You will help implement these new solutions and make sure they work fast, are robust and are scalable. You will also work on our existing solutions, improving and extending them to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our services run on our Ubuntu server that run open source software such as Apache 2, MySQL and custom-built services written in PHP.
Paperturn an online publishing tool that helps users convert their PDFs into interactive digital flipbooks/publications with super smart features (embedding, hyperlinking, adding videos/pictures, SEO optimisation etc.). Paperturn is product that matters to a lot of people – we receive hundreds of visits per minute and host thousands of documents from clients in 20+ countries. You can learn more at www.paperturn.com.
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We’re fun. We all strive for greatness. We laugh a lot and make bad smoothies in the morning. Our foosball table is well used. We’re a big, happy work family…. (and no jokes are off limits).
- We will feed you (you like us already, right?)
- We give you a free gym membership
- We will take you out for company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer, trampolining)
- We accept you for exactly who you are.
Working hours and location
Your working hours are flexible. We’re located in the harbour in Odense, right on the canal (nice office views!).
How to Apply
Apply with your resume to Whitney Jorgensen, Head of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org