ERP Solution Architect
Corporate IT is looking for an ambitious ERP Solution Architect who will be responsible for setting the technical direction for the further development and maintenance of the solution within and around our global ERP system (Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1)). If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to combine and utilize many of your previously aquired skills within development, running integrations, JD Edwards and understanding business - Coloplast might just be the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the department
You will be a part of a global team of 10 dedicated and very skilled colleagues located in 4 different countries. The majority of the team is working in Humlebæk, which is also the location for the Solution Architect. Being responsible for the central Business applications in Coloplast we provide solutions that support our colleagues globally - enabling Coloplast’s ambitious growth agenda. Our environment is complex, agile and international. We are a profitable, growth- and development oriented company, have a true internatinoal footprint and we have a lot of great leaders.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Process responsible; from a business requirement is identified to a solution is delivered
- Translate business requirements into ERP solutions
- Implement setup / configuration / development changes in order to continuously optimize our ERP system ensuring existing processes in the ERP system including integration, when new IT solutions are introduced or changed
- Delivery of development requests and challenge business, to ensure change with highest business impact are delivered, including specifying change request for development
- Support the business users when testing new or changed solutions in the ERP system
- Work closely with our external Indian partner on support cases and various process improvement initiatives
- Ensure knowledge sharing with colleagues and offshore support function
- Continuous awareness on process improvement
- Handling of support cases including problem management of re-occurring cases
- Establish and maintain relevant documentation
- Sparring and advise colleges on solutions
- Coordination and cooperation with Release Management and Operation.
In this role you will build and maintain a broad network of colleagues from both Corporate IT, and from Coloplast Business both HQ and colleagues from the local subsidiaries around the world. You need to be able to work cross-functionally with specialists in various areas of the technology stack, from the integration layer and internal application owners/consultants to external stakeholders.
- Master’s degree within IT, Economics or Engineering
- Preferably experience from a large international organisation or a consultancy company
- +5 years of experience in ERP solution design
- Strong analytical skills
- Holistic understanding of ERP systems
- Experience with working in cross borders teams
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is required as our corporate language is English
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff
- Business travelling expected 10-20 days per year
- Structured approach to the work and the ability to handle many things at the same time.
Need more information
If you have any questions about the role please contact Claus Kaastrup, Head of ERP on +45 49 11 31 39.
Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, as we will be inviting for interviews continously.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.