Senior ERP (Finance) Specialist
Corporate IT is looking for an ambitious Senior ERP Specialist within the finance area who will be overall responsible for the further development and maintenance of the finance processes controlled in our global ERP system (Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1)). If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to combine and utilize many of your previously aquired consultancy-, stakeholder management-, ERP- and Financial skills, most likely comming from a sales-production-distribution environment - Coloplast might just be the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the department
You will be a part of a global team of 10 dedicated and very skilled colleagues located in 4 different countries. The majority of the team is working in Humlebæk, which also is the location for the Senior ERP Specialist. Being responsible for the central Business applications in Coloplast we provide solutions that support our colleagues globally - enabling Coloplast’s ambitious growth agenda. Our environment is complex, agile and international. We are a profitable, growth- and development oriented company, have a true internatinonal footprint and we have a lot of great leaders.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Translate business requirements into ERP solutions
- Implement setup / configuration / development changes in order to continuously optimize the finance processes in our ERP system
- Verify the impact on the financial processes in the ERP system when new IT solutions are introduced or changed
- Support the business users when testing new or changed solutions in the ERP system
- Support the global users of the ERP system with respect to the finance processes
- Facilitate a strong cooperation between our Shared Service Center (CPBC) and the ERP team in Corporate IT
- Responsible for the governance and strategy applied to our reporting tool, Insight Software
- Work closely with our external Indian partner on support cases and various process improvement initiatives
- Establish and maintain relevant documentation.
In this role you will build and maintain a broad network of colleagues from both Corporate IT, Corporate Finance, CPBC as well as colleagues from the local subsidiaries around the world.
- Master’s degree within economics or finance
- Preferably experience from a large international organisation or a consultancy company
- Holistic understanding of ERP systems
- Experience with working in cross borders teams
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is required as our corporate language is English
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff
- Business travelling expected 10-20 days per year
- Structured approach to the work and the ability to handle many things at the same time.
Need more information
If you have any questions about the role please contact Claus Kaastrup, Head of ERP on +45 49 11 31 39.
Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, as we will be inviting candidates for interviews continously.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.