Together, Atea makes Denmark a world champion
Together with our customers and partners, we are building a digital Denmark that we can be proud of. As the largest supplier of IT infrastructure in the Nordic region, we make it easy for our customers. We provide tailor-made IT solutions that future-proof and create value for our customers business. We do that because we believe that it is and will be the main driving force behind Denmark's success. With our 1600 employees, we have a strong local presence with branches distributed throughout Denmark. The Atea Group is represented throughout the Nordic and Baltic countries and listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Attractive position for a strong .NET developer- Come and be a part of a challenging team in a modern company
The job and the tasks
You will become part of a dynamic Nordic IT department, Group IT Application Management, delivering solutions to the entire Atea through close dialogue with the organization.
With direct reference to Director of Enterprise Architecture, you will be a member of an innovative and development-oriented environment that provides professional software design and development of practical solutions with the latest technologies. You work across the organization and ensure that business needs are described, estimated, planned and developed into internal IT. In this connection you will be given the opportunity to work with Proof of Concept.
You have probably graduated a relevant IT education within the last years, and have some years experience from a job where you have shown yourselves as a strong player. Very important is that you have ambition to grow and are open to develop. The work areas in the department include integration and implementation as well as some web development.
Typical tasks may be in the further development of large complex customer-oriented applications.
The many different areas of the departments expertise allow a high level of professional and personal development, and you get the opportunity to train yourself in the latest trends and technologies.
You are focused on using your skills to make a difference. You see opportunities by integrating or developing products with new and exciting technologies that give value to Atea.
You have a relevant IT education and minimum 1-3 years experience developing on the Microsoft platform. And you also have the desire and ability to further develop in IT architecture.
Your technical skills :
- Solid experience in .Net Full stack development (.Net, C #)
- If you have experience in Azure it is a plus.
- Experience with integrations and implementation of standard / framework solutions..
- Experience with development of new product functionality
- Any experience in Domain-driven development is a plus
- You are passionate about working smarter and communicating frameworks, tools and working methods to your colleagues. You can analyze and document business requirements and translate them into solutions.
- Preferably you speak Danish / Nordic but we are also interested to hear from you if this is not the case. Anyhow english language is a must.
Your personal skills:
- You have a solid business and technical understanding as well as the ability to learn new things.
- You are a good team player, result-oriented and thriving at a fast pace that aims to develop the best software solutions in the market.
- You are familiar with project variations, thus working under pressure.
- Deep interest in sharing knowledge and raising professionalism
- Ability to work independently with minimal structure and leadership
- Focusing on innovation and delivering quality
- You challenge the business through your understanding of the company and the technical potential effective solutions.
You are offered
- We offer a high level of professionalism and an informal culture, where you can work independently within the framework and with the freedom to maneuver.
- Good opportunities for personal development
- Attractive pay and employment terms, including pension and health insurance.
- Lovely lunch arrangement and Friday's social gathering.
Date of Employment
As soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. Place of employment Atea Headquarter in Ballerup.
We will continuously conduct interviews and close the process as soon as possible, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
ISG Danmark is the recruiting company for this position. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref.no. 69.487. We process the applications continuously. If you wish to register your profile in our CV database at the same time as your application, you can use the application button - or go through ref.no. 69.487 at ISG career portal or via email.If you have any questions about the job, please contact Steen Ørnslund at ISG Danmark at email@example.com or phone 2428 9400.