IT Project Manager
Would you like to use your project management skills and commercial experience to drive a wide range of global IT projects, from high profile commercial projects to legacy IT applications? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Grow a large international network in a global company?
- Take on new opportunities and challenges every day in a dedicated team of experienced IT professionals?
Drive a wide range of IT projects
In Group IT we are all committed to support various business units and developing our IT platform across the global company as part of the group functions. Your primary mission will be to lead strategically important IT projects, but you will also handle minor projects from time to time.
As an agile IT project manager, you drive IT projects from start to finish. Doing so, you spend a significant part of your time meeting and coordinating with colleagues from all corners of the organisation as well as business partners and other stakeholders. You will be based in either Struer or Lyngby, depending on your preference.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Manage all sorts of IT projects within Bang & Olufsen.
- Support the development of a new and improved project management framework.
- Apply your experience and take on strategic projects within all areas of our business using both internal and external resources.
- Establish strong project teams and stakeholder relations, both internally and externally.
- Run agile projects in close collaboration with the different business areas in Bang & Olufsen.
Professional competencies, knowledge and experience
It is important that you hold practical experience from managing small and large projects with focus on agile methods. You are strong in stakeholder management and you are comfortable taking ownership of processes that involve numerous colleagues and external stakeholders such as strategic partners.
- You have proven experience working as an IT project manager, preferably with some experience from agile projects and agile methods.
- You speak and write English fluently, and your excellent communication skills allow you to easily translate technical terms into everyday language for your non-technical colleagues.
- You take a systematic and structured approach to all tasks.
- You are extrovert and persistent with a “must win attitude”.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Jan Topp Rasmussen, mobile 2066 9418.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.