.NET Backend Developer
Are you a .NET backend developer, fueled with passion? Come on board and bring your energy to our multicultural agile team.
We are a rapidly growing Financial Tech business with huge ambitions. So, if you want to join a successful team, where each employee makes an important difference, your next challenge is right here.
What you’ll do
You will be working on a high-volume payment system that supports large financial corporations, where you will join a great team of highly-skilled developers focusing on delivering our new Netbank solution. As part of this cross-functional agile team, you will share the responsibility of incremental deliveries with your team, always keeping a focus on the outcome value of your work.
You will have the opportunity to build a product from scratch using the newest technologies and will actively participate to our strategic move to the public cloud.
As a developer, you will be involved in the development of APIs and backend solutions.
The position is based in Saxo Payments’ office in Hellerup and the corporate language is English.
Who you are
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- a computer science education or equivalent
- +2 years of professional experience
- experience with C#, .NET, NetCore, Web API, REST
- experience with relational databases
- fluency in spoken English, reading and writing.
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- frontend development, e.g. ReactJS
- building and running large enterprise systems
- implementing enterprise security
- container and orchestration technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes.
What we offer
An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow both personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team andat the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment.
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- Flexible hours.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact the Head of IT-Development, Stéphane Gouas, email@example.com
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com