Are you a Test Developer, fueled with passion? Come on board and bring your energy to our multi-cultural agile team.
We are a rapidly growing Financial Tech business with steep growth and huge ambitions. So, if you want to join a successful team, where each employee makes a difference, your next challenge is right here.
What you’ll do
You will be working on a high-volume payment system that supports large financial corporations. As part of a cross-functional agile team, you will share the responsibility of incremental deliveries with your team, always keeping a focus on the outcome value of your work.
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Develop automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle and in turn support the rapid creation and development of automated tests for integrated CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programmes to support Test Automation.
- Support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing enhancements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
The position is based in Saxo Payments’ office in Hellerup and the corporate language is English.
Who you are
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You should be pro-active, responsible, quality oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years Test Automation experience.
- Experience of translating a business need into a robust test solution.
- Experience in automation frameworks.
- Experience in development of scripts and scenario across multiple testing levels (business, integration, performance, etc.) and technologies.
- Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers in an onshore/offshore model.
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Blue Stack (Azure)
- Red Stack (Oracle)
What we offer
An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow both personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- Flexible hours
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Head of IT-Development, Stéphane Gouas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com