Director of Support
We are looking for a Director of Support based in Copenhagen to drive excellent global Customer experience through world-class frontline and backline support. You are dynamic, creative, innovative, and inspiring, with a passion for great Customer service. You care deeply about bringing teams and people together in a thoughtful way and enjoy collaborating with other functions and departments.
Siteimprove Support is an international team of Support Engineers distributed in Denmark, United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Australia. As part of a diverse international leadership team, you will operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment united in one common passion – to deliver experiences that keep our Customers coming back for more! With the challenges you will face in this exciting role, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. You will report directly into the Chief Customer Officer (CCO). The role requires around 30 travel days per year.
- Provide long-term strategy and vision, as well as targeted annual goals
- Define, manage and implement a support structure and processes that exceed the expectations of our Customers
- Drive a continuous improvement plan to deliver tangible improvements in scalability and cost efficiency, as well as employee satisfaction and growth
- Make sound decisions that balance the needs of the Customer with the objectives of the business
- Ensure a full range of low and high touch Support services/tools to cater to differing target audiences, following-the-sun
- Be hands-on as needed and handle escalated Customer issues
- Build strong cooperation with Product Development to help drive great product quality
- Build strong cooperation with Partners and other internal customer-facing teams to secure great joint service
- Ensure process and best practice consistency and sharing across all support teams, with a clear escalation path through all levels
- Drive accurate forecasting for costs, ensuring scalable teams that are resourced correctly with respect to regional workload
- Own and report out KPIs, including internal and external SLAs
- Foster a Customer-focused culture
- Make Siteimprove a great place to work!
What we need of you
- 10+ years of appropriate leadership experience, with 3+ years proven track record of leading a Customer-facing support team
- An analytic mind with extrovert genes
- Experience managing in a matrix environment and with remote teams
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people
- Experience working through both Customers and Partners
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Adapts easily to changing circumstances and environments
- Skilled communicator, empathetic listener, and people-centric.
What we’ll love about you
Beside the above requirements, it would be a plus if you have the following:
- Worked in a SaaS-related industry
- Good knowledge of agile software development and test
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environments
- Strong computer skills, and worked with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA/Confluence.
What you’ll love about us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Even though we’ve been growing rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global work hard, play hard culture in this section. Read more about our values & culture here: careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
- LEAD Academy. All people managers will be enrolled in a comprehensive leadership development program to grow and develop you as a leader and following how to apply your leadership in the team.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply now” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.