Passionate .NET developers for our team in Copenhagen
With many new and exciting projects underway, Trifork is very busy and is now looking for more passionate and talented .NET developers to join our dynamic and growing team in Copenhagen.
As a .NET developer at Trifork, you will be part of an agile and highly-skilled development team who invites you to take part in the entire development process. It is therefore important that you are able and willing to build relationships with our customers and strive to involve them in the whole process, openly addressing the challenges along the way and cultivating an environment of collaboration, transparency and integrity.
You are a team player who values integrity and honesty. You are not always tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions.
You enjoy working with all parts of the development process – from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have a strong technical knowledge – including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
You will join a team of experienced .NET developers, where you will create web-based applications and backend systems for mobile applications, typically based on ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of C # and .NET framework
- Experience with Azure, .Net Core and ASP.NET MVC (and Web API)
- A deep interest in architecture and design patterns
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft.
What we offer you
Our daily work is characterised by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers. Professional sparring is important to us, and as a rule, we have at least two developers per project.
In addition, we offer:
- Trifork Hackerdays – the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice offsite with your colleagues
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights – where you play a large part its content/topics
- The opportunity to attend other developers conferences around the world
- Scrum Certification
- The opportunity to use new technology in projects
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Platform independence and the freedom to organise your time and work location
- Centrally located office
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband.