Master Data Manager
Would you like a brand-new position where you will play an important role in improving complex business processes through handling master data across an entire organisation? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- influence the entire master data structure and our journey towards optimising processes and data flow?
- make Bang & Olufsen even more data-driven while gaining a large network of colleagues who are excited for your work to start?
Join the Application Development team
We are a strong team of +10 application consultants and developers bringing software solutions to all business functions within Bang & Olufsen. With us, you will experience a lot of knowledge gathered in one place as we work with many types of applications – from BI over production systems to ERP etc. And it does not end there. We try to always share our knowledge and create a performance culture where we deliver on projects within the right time and quality while staying on top of the latest technologies available.
Create our data structure processes
In this role, you will work with data and data structures across our company to establish an overview of key master data processes as well as proper ownership of key master data within our ERP system. You will work across several platforms, but just to name a few: SAP ECC, B2B CRM & Ordering platform, our manufacturing system, Microsoft analysis/reporting services with SQL as BI data warehouse, Tableau for frontend BI visuals, etc.
Your specific focus is on the data processes on these platforms, so your job is to increase the data quality, e.g. by taking data out of reports and into the actual source data to reduce complexity and vulnerability of inconsistent data. In the process, you work closely with business units to address ownership and maintenance of data.
In the process, your target is to build a strong business stakeholder network and to be the driving force in the master data processes. Thus, process optimisation is a natural part of your job, as many types of data today reside among different key users – who will be looking to you for bridging data and finding ways of optimising data creation and maintenance.
- You have a strong background within data flows and processes of ERP, CRM and/or BI systems, having worked in depth with reporting, collecting and/or structuring master data or enhancing master data processes.
- You may also come from an architectural background, having drawn system landscapes and integrations, allowing you to draw our data landscape and drive the changes to optimise the flow.
- You possess a good understanding of the master data lifecycle, as well as the contexts of an ERP system.
- You are able to gain some insight into the data warehouse/data harvest process to fully understand how to increase the quality back into the ERP data.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
As a person, you are outgoing and understand the value of working with your stakeholders to ensure high-quality master data. Here, your great communication skills also come into play, as you will network across levels and need to understand the context of each business unit. Finally, as this is a new position, you need to be able to work independently as you will be establishing the methodologies from the get-go.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager, Application Development, Dennis Mogensen on +45 31 18 73 20.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.