Application Developer for intuitive UI
Would you like to work with some of the latest technologies within your field? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- influence some of the most critical internal systems in Bang & Olufsen?
- be part of a highly professional and experienced team where we create more effective systems and better processes for thousands of Bang & Olufsen colleagues?
Join the Application Development team
We are a strong team of +10 application consultants and developers bringing software solutions to all business functions within Bang & Olufsen. With us, you will experience a lot of knowledge gathered in one place as we work with many types of applications – from BI over production systems to ERP etc. And it does not end there. We always try to share our knowledge and create a performance culture where we deliver on projects within the right time and quality while staying on top of the latest technologies available.
Be part of an agile, delivery-focused environment
You will be working in a project-based and agile environment, where you get ample opportunity to use your competences broadly among our applications depending on the projects. Thus, you will be developing solutions on our custom-built platforms, but also develop integrations for standard platforms as well as new types of software that are more ad hoc.
As you will be working on our internal applications, you will be working closely with the users during the projects. After the solutions are delivered, the users will receive support from another part of the organization, and you can move on to the next projects and new users.
Essentially, you help ensure that daily operations are kept updated and that applications move towards a more standardised way of handling legacy inhouse software compared to more modern applications. At the same time, your focus is on matching your solutions to the users’ needs without compromising the infrastructure and security.
Ready to develop your knowledge on programming languages?
- Needless to say, you have an IT background and are comfortable within one or more of these technology stacks
- JAVA (SE/EE/Server Faces),
- C++ (and embedded Linux).
- You are adaptable and ready to learn new technologies, so we can utilise your development skills among many platforms.
- You have the ability to gain a good understanding of our application landscape to find the best integration paths
- You speak and write English fluently.
As a person, you are tech savvy and interested in the digitisation buzz of today. Moreover, you are outgoing and able to engage in dialogue directly with the users to ensure the right scope. You take pride in your solutions, and you can structure your time and your tasks effectively as you will be working on more than one project at a time. Finally, you are change-ready as you will quickly move on to new projects and tasks across applications and users.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager Application Development, Dennis Mogensen on +45 31 18 73 20.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.