Touchpeak Software is a systems integration development company based in Atlanta, with offices in Copenhagen and Singapore. We are looking for a successful and motivated Software Engineer to join our growing team to assist in driving our product and software development life cycles.
The position is open for our office in Copenhagen, located on Islands brygge with plenty of transportation options, metro and bus.
As part of your role you will be exposed to the latest payments technology like Chip and PIN, encryption technologies, large scale payment processing, contactless payments, etc. You will be exposed to Agile Scrum environment that is used across the whole company so that all aspects of the Product development cycle can be agile to support the business strategy.
In the role you will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia. A reasonable degree of time flexibility will be required to effectively manage teams across the multiple time zones. In addition to this, excellent verbal and written English skills are imperative to the success of the position.
As part of the team you will be measured on:
- Code quality
- Unit test coverage
- Timely delivery
- The drive to solve any challenge that is thrown your way.
- You are open to new technologies and paradigms.
- Software Development Fundamentals
- A team player.
- Good understanding of version control, using tools like GIT and importantly working as a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Agile and TDD (test driven development) environment
- Strong in Object orientated concepts
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
It will be good if you have concrete experience with most of the below.
- Java (J2SE8)
- Amazon Web Services
- REST Security
- Apache Camel
- Secure coding.
For more information about the hiring process or position, please do not hesitate to contact CTO – Gorm Hauerberg, tel: +45 20 68 06 64.