Are you a proactive and solution-oriented IT Supporter? Then we would like to hear from you.
KNUD E. HANSEN is looking for a colleague to strengthen our IT department located in Helsingør.
The job consists of maintaining IT together with the IT Manager and the Head of IT, and provide support to both local users in Denmark as well as users in offices in Odense, Australia, England, the United States, Greece, Spain and the Faroe Islands. It is important to give users quick and effective help and solve problems professionally. You will also be involved in projects to expand and operate IT across the globe. About 2-30 days of travel can be expected yearly. You must be willing to enter into a shift plan with your two collegues. You will have full responsibility for the daily support of our primary office in Helsingør and Odense. You will refer to Head of IT.
Education and experience
- IT Support education or similar (can be newly educated)
- Outgoing person who is good at talking with users
- Calm person who via communication can provide world-class support
- Solution-oriented & proactive
- Structured & quality conscious
- Can work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a driver’s license.
In-depth knowledge of below:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and later
- IT-Support (Hardware & Software)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Network administration/Design
- Endpoint Security.
Good knowledge of the following is also desired:
- vSphere 6
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Office 365SharePoint
- Graphic programs; Adobe CC suite, AutoCAD, Maxwell / Vray render.
KNUD E. HANSEN is a dynamic company in strong development, with an international working environment in the Maritime Industry. We have an informal turnaround and a flat management structure where two days are never the same.
We offer a full-time fixed salary position, which is commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Job start: As soon as possible.
Work place: Claessensvej 1, 3000 Helsingør, Denmark
We will hold interviews regularly until the right candidate has been found.
Send your application and CV via "Apply now".