Customer Consultant - Aarhus
As a customer consultant at Arla Foods you will become an active member of our Customer Service process, striving to create excellent customer experiences. You are the first point of contact for our internal and external customers and stakeholders in Denmark.
Passion for customer service?
We are able to offer you an exciting position as a Customer Consultant in our Customer Operations department servicing our Danish customer base.
Together with your talented colleagues you will provide first class service to our Retail- and Foodservice customers. You are known as a service-minded and outgoing team-player and thrive in a high-paced environment.
We expect you to:
- Take lead
- Build strong relations with relevant stakeholders
- Be a skilful communicator
- Be confident in collaborating across departments
- Enjoy being held accountable for your area of responsibility
- Remain calm under pressure
- Being able to utilise your skills when solving problems
- Develop and enhance processes and tools applied in the department.
You have experience from a similar position such as a Sales- or Customer Service Consultant and in addition it is an advantage if you have previously worked with process optimization. You are familiar with ERP systems, Excel and SAP R/3 and have an open minded approach to adapting new tools and systems. If you have a bachelor degree or similar we will also like to hear from you.
Additionally, you speak and write both Danish and English fluently. Please note the majority of our customer support will be conducted in Danish.
What you can expect
As a Customer Consultant you will work in our frontline with direct communication with our customers and key stakeholders. With a customer-centric mindset you are able to identify the customers’ issues and ensure that the best solutions are created.
On a daily basis you will:
- Handle all incoming inquires such as complaints, delays, order-issues etc.
- Support both our internal and external sales-team
- Be responsible for your own customers and focus areas
- Work with direct sales of select products.
Additionally, you will have contact with our sites, supply chain etc.
As customer inquiries can vary in complexity we expect you to be persistent and have a solution-oriented approach, ensuring that you involve all relevant stakeholders.
You will have a 37-hour working week after a schedule within the opening hours of our Customer Service Center, 7.30 - 16.00 on weekdays and 7:30 - 13:00 on Saturday and Sunday, including holidays.
Application and contact
Please via "Apply online".