Senior Business Development Manager in Edlund, A part of KMD
Are you ambitious, and do you have a couple of years of experience as a management consultant or have you worked in a strategy office? We are looking for the right candidate to help accelerate and drive strategic projects, business development and our sales processes.
You will be part of a dynamic team of four people who perform tasks within the areas of strategy, management- and business support, as well as marketing and communication. You are skilled at networking, as much of your work will involve stakeholders in many different parts of the organization, and you will be able to influence the way we do things. This is a career position, and the personal development opportunities are great. You will refer to the Head of Department in this position.
Your responsibilities as our new Senior Business Development Manager
- Driving key strategic projects and portfolio management from a to z
- Project Management activities varying from driving internal proposal processes, running workshops, and other project management tasks
- Driving and continuously optimizing our C-level management support
- Consolidating data in preparation for management reporting
- Defining and developing proposals to customer sales including developing business cases, value propositions, etc.
- Maintaining and further developing our business and sales processes
- Following up with sales and project managers on project reporting updates and securing reporting data quality.
Your qualifications and experience
You have a relevant Master’s degree and at least a couple of years of experience as a management consultant or a position within strategy / business development management from a larger company. Experience with project management work is an advantage.
You are highly skilled within MS Excel and PowerPoint, and you bring a wide consulting toolbox.
As a person, you have strong analytical skills, work in a highly structured manner, and you have a strong interest in developing processes. You are able to take ownership of your assignments and drive them independently. You enjoy building robust networks in your organization. Last, but not least, you are a strong communicator and can communicate fluently in Danish and English.
About Edlund A/S
Edlund A/S is an innovative software development house with about 260 employees. We develop systems targeted at the life and pensions industry. We implement and maintain our solutions in cooperation with our customers, and we supply consulting services. Edlund’s position in the market is unique due to our strong understanding of the industry combined with the high academic skills of our employees within actuarial sciences, financial mathematics, and computer science. Our products and consulting services are business critical for our customers, and Edlund emphasizes and values a very close relationship with our customers. We are well known for the high level of quality of our deliveries as well as the credibility and expertise we have achieved over more than 25 years in the market.