Experienced server and infrastructure administrator
Do you see yourself in an international team that is responsible for the company's server, cloud and network infrastructure. Do you want to be in a position where you will have a large impact on defining the future for the services we deliver to the organization?
Solution oriented profile with relevant experience
You will ensure stable operation on servers, network, infrastructure and other related technologies as well as maintain, develop and improve the services we deliver to the organization. As the server and infrastructure administrator, you become a key player in our IT department responsible for ensuring and optimizing our servers and infrastructure. You will be responsible for offices in our EMEA region. You will work with dedicated teams for central business applications as NAV and Dynamics CRM, and together with the rest of the IT department keep key business applications available. The server and infrastructure administrator is the third level in the IT team where the 1st and 2nd level support will be directly customer facing.
The server and infrastructure administrator has to possess project management skills, skills for running investigative projects for new systems and services and implementation skills to complete projects. The server and infrastructure administrator will also work with external consultants for e.g. security audits and projects.
- Main responsible for the entire server and network infrastructure at EMEA region including:
- Device configuration
- Cloud services
- Proactive approach to server and network infrastructure in EMEA region
- Follow up and escalation of problems, ensuring completion and closure of incident
- Provide support, help and training to IT organization as required
- Manage IT related projects for launching new services, replacing existing services or enhancing existing services
- Participate in company related projects where IT knowledge is necessary.
You probably have an IT relevant education or have accumulated a great IT knowledge through at least 6 years of professional experience. As the team serves offices in all of EMEA region, you must have good English proficiency.
- Experienced in the role as system administrator and network administrator
- Knowledge about system and data security, including backup and recovery
- Experienced with Microsoft server/client environment
- Experienced with VMware
- Experienced in networking technologies such as VLAN, VPN etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft Cloud platforms, such as Office 365 and Azure
- Interested in or having knowledge about administration and operation of SharePoint
- Independent, welcoming and service oriented.
Work in an international team
The position as server and infrastructure administrator will be at our headquarters in Copenhagen. Here you will be part of a strong international team of six colleagues, serving 230 ambitious team players in the organization spread across the EMEA region.
At Zyxel we strive to have a good work environment with good colleagues and a friendly and helpful approach. Zyxel is a very informal workplace where you get the opportunity to develop your skills. We are looking for a technically strong colleague who can reflect on those values. We offer home connection, health insurance, pension program and lunch program as well as weekly breakfast arrangements. In our social club, we have 3-5 yearly events of different character that could be go-carting, wine tasting, water skiing etc. and other fun stuff to with colleagues.