Digital Development Manager
Digital Development Manager for the E-commerce team at TOP-TOY
In TOP-TOY they believe that digital will be in the epicenter of changes to the industry. Therefore, they are looking for digital natives that want to become part of an exciting journey to create the best Omni-channel retailer in the Nordic retail space. They are investing heavily in people, technology and collaboration with partners like Disney, Hasbro and LEGO to create this future. So now, you have the chance to become part of a seriously fun journey.
The Chief eCommerce Officer and his colleagues in the Digital Channel Team are looking to add a Digital Development Manager to their team in Vallensbæk. They need a good People Manager with a burning passion for Technology combined with good planning skills rooted in a deep technical understanding.
Your primary responsibilities:
- People management of a team of 7 people consisting of backend developers, frontend developers, web masters and a Graphic Designer. Securing a high retention rate and at the same time a high utilization rate of the team
- Responsible for overall roadmap and detailed Sprint planning of development on our coming Ecommerce platform (commerce cloud)
- Day-to-day handling of sprint meetings, technical challenges or opportunities i.e.
- Establishing and securing an effective development set-up in:
- Task management and backlog (jira)
- Documentation (confluence)
- Code repository (Bitbucket)
- And other relevant tools
- Securing clear coordination and communication to all relevant stakeholders in the company in collaboration with the Chief Ecommerce Officer and our digital business developer
- Continued dialogues with tech vendors and partners to secure high utilization of platform and future functions in roadmap
- Preferable background as manager of smaller development teams and strong architectural understanding - You don't have to able to code, but understanding challenges in doing this is important
- Experience with various commerce platforms, - at best experience with commerce cloud (former Demandware)
- Know any aspects of running an ecommerce platform and be familiar with the discipline needed to stay relevant
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to collaborate, inspire and get buy-in across an organization
- Structured and a strong sense of urgency in terms of deadlines and timely execution.
- Very strong business acumen and interest in TOP-TOY's business strategy, portfolio and competitive environment
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on "Apply here". - If you want to know more about the position, before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Partner, Ib Sørensen, on +45 51 99 25 00 or Researcher, Søren Baadsager Sørensen, on telephone: +45 61 20 28 03.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible