If you are a person that...
- Is driven by contributing to a team's outcome
- Have an urge to continuously learn and experiment
- Have a desire to help people make better software
… and possesses
- Coaching skills and teaching experience
- articulate speaking skills
- patience, desire and drive and ambitions
- strong skills of observation
- engaging facilitation skills
- the courage to fail, and learn, and do it all over again
- willingness to lead without controlling
If you said yes to all the above, KMD is looking for you to be our new Agile Coach
You will be required to...
- Help teams learn and adopt KMD lean and agile practices and principles.
- This will include both face-to-face, on-site and potentially remote coaching and training activities
- Spare with managers, scrum masters, product owners and team members to further the understanding of lean and agile
- Engage with other agile coaches in KMD to ensure that the company wide coaching is aligned
- Follow up on the development of the teams and the success of the coaching or lack thereof
Your experiences would likely include …
- Several years working as a scrum master or product owner
- Experience facilitating change through others
- Working with one or preferably more lean and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban).
- Familiarity with scaling agile organisations
- Knowledge of the product lifecycle
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and all things around it
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Scrum Masters Martin Lythe Ciborowski on mobile +4541743890. Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application as soon as possible.