Senior Integration Specialist
Would you like to build an API management layer on top of DSB's Enterprise Service Bus?
At DSB, we are implementing a series of strategic digitization initiatives bound to strengthen DSB and meet demands for efficient train services and targeted transport information from our customers and business partners.
In this role, you play a key role in the integration of all systems on one of Denmark's largest IT platforms as you connect train schedules, ticket apps, CRM tools and much more to the systems of external parties, such as Banedanmark, e-Boks, SKAT, transport services organizations and vendors.
Create integration solutions that affect the infrastructure of an entire nation and beyond
As our new Senior Integration Specialist, you will take the technical lead of the development of integration projects at DSB, you will act as a Solution Architect, setting the direction for the entire team, and you will be hands on in the development. You will be a part of the projects from start to finish - from design to successful implementation. This includes task breakdown and analysis: How do we solve the problem? What are the specific needs? How do we gather information, and how do we design the backend?
You will also engage in the
- Design and development of new services
- Maintenance of services and the technical upgrade of our systems
- Optimisation of service standards ensuring that our SOA platform is being used to its best effect
- Development of system and operations documentation
Do you have great Oracle SOA Suite skills?
You are the one we are looking for if you want to make a difference in the development of our IT solutions. We count on you to possess the personal drive to develop new solutions and inspire your colleagues in the process.
You probably hold an MSc in Computer Science, a diploma in advanced computer studies or have a similar, relevant software engineer education.
You have hands on experience in integration within service-oriented architecture, and in developing web services using Java Script or other frameworks such as .NET
We expect you to master Oracle SOA Suite (11x and/or 12c) as a developer, including
- BPEL and Mediator, various JCA adapters (e.g. FTP, database, JMS, AQ), Enterprise Manager.
- WebLogic 10 x (deployment, debugging, administration console).
- Oracle Service Bus 11x, 12c including development of Proxy and Business services, OWSM policies.
- Oracle MFT developing file transfers and scheduling jobs.
A further advantage is experience with
- SOAP & REST based web services development
- Maven - Complete build and deployment automation
- Jenkins - Continuous integration using pipelines
- WLST / Python Scripting - API Management
An additional bonus is knowledge of some of these tools / disciplines
- Java EE development
- Web service design and architecture - including security considerations
- Certificate management using WebLogic, OPSS
- XML / XSLT / XQuery
- Automated testing tools (we use ReadyAPI)
- Unix (Solaris servers, Ubuntu development)
- Bitbucket / GIT, and experience working with Atlassian products
Take a great career path and join an Oracle SOA specialist team
You will be part of a professional and informal working environment in a group of around 15 Oracle SOA specialists incl. external consultants and product experts.
What does DSB have to offer you?
The entire IT development organization at DSB consists of 190 IT specialist within development, architecture, test, and project management. Thus you engage in a close collaboration with experts in all aspects of software development.
We set the professional bar high; both when it comes to technology and technical skills, and we continuously keep up and develop. The same goes for you and your competencies. New colleagues refer to DSB as an innovative workplace where you have an impact on your own working life and on the future DSB.
At DSB IT, leadership is based on a strong culture with a contemporary focus on principles that work. We recruit leaders and managers from within the organization and from external private and public corporations. Transformation attracts.
You will be working out of DSB's headquarters in Høje Taastrup, close to public transportation. Our company restaurant serves delicious meals, we have fitness facilities, and our personal health insurance covers prevention as well as treatment. You and your family can travel with DSB under favorable conditions.
Are you interested?
Please send us your motivation letter and CV (in English or Danish, you decide) as soon as possible and no later than 1st of August. We will screen applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Should you have questions regarding this position please contact (until July 6 and after July 15): Head of Department, Niels Seneca Bang at +45 24 68 04 69 or Team Lead Integration Platform/Senior IT Systems Manager, Lars Kudsk at +45 24 68 07 78.