Would you like to expand your knowledge and stay at the forefront of your field in one of the biggest Citrix environments in the world?
Working with a high degree of professional freedom, you will contribute to a wide range of projects and global applications. And to help you stay up to date, we will make sure you get all the training you need – both external and internal – as well as access to learning platforms, conferences and vendor tech talks.
Join the Citrix 3rd Level team in Global IT operations
At DSV’s headquarters in Hedehusene close to Copenhagen, you will be the 7th member of our Citrix 3rd Level team which is part of the Global Desktop team within IT Operations. Together, you support a large and complex Citrix environment consisting of 25,000 Citrix users and 900 hosts across 4 regions.
As 2 of your 3rd level colleagues work in Poland alongside the majority of the Global Desktop team, you will collaborate closely with colleagues across both locations. In this connection, you will travel around 10-20 days per year as you visit our Polish offices or other DSV sites.
Contribute to projects and provide 3rd level support
As a Citrix specialist, you will provide Citrix support for thousands of colleagues around the globe and participate in project work, e.g. implementation of features based on external tools like FSLogix or adding GPU to Citrix infrastructure based on NVIDIA hardware. Doing so, you collaborate closely with the technology architect, our Citrix vendor and the 2 other Citrix specialists in your team. You will:
- Maintain and build Windows Server images to meet the requirements of the individual projects as well as our global applications and global Citrix infrastructure
- Provide 3rd level support and debug the system using support tools
- Maintain documentation for our Citrix environment
- Install, build and maintain all XenServer hypervisors
- Build and maintain global applications delivered on the Citrix platform
- Every 4 or 5 weeks, you will be on 24/7 guard duty for a week.
Citrix specialist with strong communication skills
With your creative thinking and specialist knowledge, you can support our large and complex environment and contribute proactively with ideas on how to standardise and improve our systems. As an independent and dedicated problem solver, you go the extra mile to find the best solution – building it end-to-end if need be – and you always stay up to date on your projects. Moreover, your ability to navigate in different work cultures helps you manage an international mix of stakeholders. You bring:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of complex, Citrix-based IT infrastructures
- Broad experience with XenApp 6.X, XenApp/XenDesktop 7.X (a valid certificate will be a plus), Citrix XenServer 7.X, Citrix NetScaler 10.5 in a multi-language setup
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server OS 2012 and 2016
- Very strong communication skills and fluent English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Hubert Piechaczyk, Manager, IT Operations, Global Desktop, at: +48 22 164 80 20.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Apply date: 19. August 2018
DSV – Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world’s 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers.