Come and build web solutions with us!
We are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about developing best-in-class web experiences using the newest technologies in a global setting. Someone who is eager to work closely with our colleagues in Marketing/ eBusiness providing our customers the best possible online experience and services.
We are looking for a web developer to strengthen our development and delivery capacity. We use Sitecore as our CMS, and it is expected you will spend most of your development time on this platform. We expect you to be a .NET developer, but Sitecore experience is not a must. If you haven’t worked with Sitecore before, this is your chance to learn the platform as you develop new features for the business with Sitecore specialists around to guide you.
We are committed to work with Microsoft technologies and as such we are also moving more and more work to Azure. In this position, you will get an opportunity to be part of this journey.
You will be part of the Digital Solutions team in Group IT who is responsible for our web solutions, ecommerce, SharePoint sites, cloud-enabling micro services and various business tools. The team is part of Business Solutions which also covers CRM and BI solutions. In this position, you will report to the new Manager of Digital Solutions.
Expected key tasks
- Sitecore development and enhancement of our websites, digital applications, services and integrations
- Part of the ongoing agile web development process, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Collaboration with business, helping convert business user stories into technical specifications and solutions
- Effective maintenance and support of digital solutions
- Cooperation with external development resources
- In time be part of establishing design and architecture of solutions in close cooperation with the business
We expect you to have a university degree or other relevant technical education. In this position it is not required that you have previous experience working full time as a developer. It is however, important that you can document experience and results from:
- Web standards, Internet Protocols and understanding of “full-stack”
- Database management systems, source control systems, release- and deploy-processes
- Sitecore experience is not a requirement – but a plus
Being part of a changing organisation, you are expected to be self-driven and able to work independently, handling several activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
We also expect you to have these personal skills
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
For further information please contact Pelle Vedel Krogh, Manager Digital Solutions, at +45 9132 9517/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application no later than 12 August 2018. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.