BI Systems Analyst for the Radisson Hotel Group- We are looking for a talented BI DW Engineer or a software developer / DBA, who wants to transition into a BI role in a leading international hospitality company.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark – the BI Systems Analyst, will be part of the Corporate IT Department, reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate IT, and working closely together with the existing BI-team and other IT-colleagues in Denmark and in the HQ in Bruxelles.
It is crusial to the organisation that the BI-team is able to establish, implement and make information available where and when its intelligence creates value. It enables all stakeholders to make well-informed business decisions upon comprehensive and relevant information.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Formulate key BI technical requirements
- Drive and secure data quality through delivery of solid ETL processes
- Proactive identification, escalation and resolution of issues w. the BI environment
- Preparation and extraction of data from various data source utilizing different development languages (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees
- Ensure growth of professional knowledge and technical expertise
- Problem solving – the ability to analyze complex problems on your own and to suggest solutions to be implemented.
You possess a relevant educational background and preferably have 1-3 years of experience in a similar BI position – or as a software developer / DBA with strengths and interests in databases and data modeling.
You are able to fit into an already successful IT team in a newly opened BI Systems Analyst position to accommodate the increased demand for BI related services in our international organization.
Technically, you have most of the below mentioned experiences:
- You have worked with BI, preferable with SAP BO or similar
- You can provide easy, fast and secure access to data, utilizing Data Services from SAP or similar.
- You have worked with data modeling (Star and/or Snowflake) including all processes around extraction, transformation and loading of data.
- You are able to integrate data types and definitions across departments to eliminate knowledge silos and dictionary inconsistency.
- You have a good understanding of database administration, maintenance and monitoring in relation to Oracle and Sybase or similar.
- You know how to create and modify the semantic layers (universes) that is between the database and the report tools.
- You have good knowledge and experience with Linux, preferably CentOS, and/or any other Linux distributions.
As a person you are energetic, dedicated, persistent and structured, and you are highly motivated by new challenges, as well as you have the drive to learn and master new technologies with the focus on delivering results.
You are curious and are willing to help your colleagues when needed.
You speak, read and write English fluently as well as Danish or one of the Scandinavian languages. It’s a requirement that you already live in Denmark.
We offer you
An exiting career opportunity in one of the worlds leading hospitality companies and a position where you will be able to grow and to make a difference. Together we will make an education plan, that will ensure that you get the right qualifications both professionally and personally.
In this position you will be a part of an international environment, where your colleagues all over the world are as dedicated and skilled as you.
Last but not least, we can offer you an attractive salary package including pension, flexible hours, hotel discounts etc.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application. Please send your application and CV to email@example.com with ref.no. 70.361. We process the applications continuously. If you wish to register your profile in our CV database at the same time as your application.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Michael Bruhn at ISG Danmark at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2096 6510.