We seek an Enterprise Architect to join our newly established Industry Solutions team in our private market division; KMD Business. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the design of the enterprise architecture and the business models we apply across our strategic markets. This includes defining and integrating the technologies, data elements, collaborative models and software components needed for delivering our specific industry value propositions. The Enterprise Architect drives advances across technologies, sets architectural standards and involves relevant business units to ensure that the industry solutions are sufficiently detailed, efficient and commercially compelling. As Enterprise Architect, you will set the architectural direction of the industry solutions across Nordic target markets.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division in KMD that offers business-critical technology and software solutions as well as consultancy services to private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees cooperate with our customers to create commercial advantages, operational gains and growth via digital transformation and ongoing optimization. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
We have already established solid positions across our strategic markets – life & pension, financial services and energy & utility – and to support the growth trajectory we wish to further strengthen our enterprise architecture.
Complex – not complicated
The Industry Solution team is a part of the Industry Sales & Complex Deals unit and we work across KMD Business and subsidiaries to integrate value propositions, drive business development and lead strategic industry sales. Our main goal is to proactively translate key industry challenges into digital solutions and roadmaps enabling clients to execute their commercial and operational strategies. Pursuing this goal, the Enterprise Architect will be collaborating closely with clients and a range of colleagues across user experience, data management, core software and infrastructure operations as well as global technology partners.
- Lead the development of the architectural blueprint to increase the value delivered to our clients.
- Define architectural standards across technology, data, security, compliance, operations and integration.
- Ensure excellent clarity, simplicity and efficiency in the architecture and document the derived business benefits and competitive advantages.
- Drive adoption of the enterprise architecture vision and principles across involved business units.
- Assist proposal writing processes and ensure compliance to architecture across all relevant activities.
- Support business development and client interaction in close collaboration with Industry Sales teams.
- Exhibit strong architectural thought leadership internally and externally.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Extensive experience working with complex architectures and blueprints – preferably from the financial services, life & pension or energy & utility sector.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain visionary IT architectures as well as to render these relevant in a commercial context (TOGAF certification or similar is an advantage).
- Deep insights into the business challenges and trends that drive the need for digital transformations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to explain complex matters to non-experts in an intuitive and relevant manner.
- Strong leadership skills and capable of building trust at executive level.
Join KMD Business
We offer a career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company. Working with KMD Business you will gain understanding of a full range of IT services, build knowledge of various business industries as well as engage in inter-disciplinary project teams with a broad range of enthusiastic professionals and partners.
Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than August 19th. If you would like to know more about the position please contact Thomas Kanstrup, Director Industry Solutions by phone on +45 61 98 29 36.