We seek a Solution Executive to join our newly established Industry Solutions team in our private market division; KMD Business. The Solution Executive is responsible for the integrated industry solutions across our strategic markets. This includes solution design, development, communication and leading the enablement of the Industry Sales team. The Solution Executive plays a pivotal role in translating client needs and industry trends into commercial solutions and roadmaps for future growth. As Solution Executive, you will be leading solution development projects across multiple business units, drive strategic initiatives and collaborate with the Industry Sales teams to ensure excellent quality in the solutions as well as the marketing material used to promote them.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division in KMD that offers business-critical technology and software solutions as well as consultancy services to private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees cooperate with our customers to create commercial advantages, operational gains and growth via digital transformation and ongoing optimization. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
We have already established solid positions across our strategic markets – life & pension, financial services and energy & utility – and to support the growth trajectory we wish to further commercialize our industry solutions.
Complex – not complicated
The Industry Solution team is a part of the Industry Sales & Complex Deals unit and we work across KMD Business and subsidiaries to integrate value propositions, drive business development and enable the Industry Sales team. Our main goal is to proactively translate key industry challenges into intuitive digital solutions and actionable roadmaps that enable clients to execute their commercial and operational strategies. Pursuing this goal, the Solution Executive will be collaborating closely with clients and a range of engaged colleagues across user experience, data management, software and infrastructure operations as well as global technology partners.
- Lead the development of the integrated solution and value proposition to target industries (financial services, life & pension or energy & utility)
- Systematically document the business benefits and competitive advantages of the solution
- Drive product integration and roadmap alignment across multiple business areas and global partners
- Write strategic white papers and co-create marketing material
- Increase solution awareness in relevant industry fora and among relevant stakeholders
- Exhibit strong industry thought leadership (business & IT) and keep stakeholders informed on relevant trends, regulations and innovations to orchestrate market interaction around a common value proposition and industry solution
- University degree in Business Management, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent solutioning and product management skills and proven capability of translating industry business challenges into compelling solutions spanning across areas such as security, software, data, compliance and infrastructure
- Deep insights into solving business challenges with digital solutions – preferably from either financial services or energy & utility sector
- Flair for building professional advisory relationships with external stakeholders and capability of engaging a wide network of collaborators internally to identify and realize commercial opportunities
- Persuasive communication skills and a track record of developing convincing white papers and professional content about digital solutions
- Professionally persistent and capable of building trust at executive level
Join KMD Business
We offer a career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company. Working with KMD Business you will gain understanding of a full range of IT services, build knowledge of various business industries as well as engage in inter-disciplinary project teams with a broad range of enthusiastic professionals and partners.
Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than August 19th.If you would like to know more about the position please contact Thomas Kanstrup, Director Industry Solutions by phone on +45 61 98 29 36.