Manager – Software Quality Test
Would you like to head up a brand-new team in an innovative software test and quality environment? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Look into the future of software testing and quality in a company where we use the latest, high-complexity technologies?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Be the one to make our software test strategy come to life in the team by ensuring that our end-users get the best, well-tested, innovative products?
Join the Software Quality Test department
Our technicians and engineers used to be part of our greater Software Development department, but now, we have made a brand-new quality function to handle the test process on system and exploratory level. And this is the function you will lead. We are 10 colleagues who will now have the ability to better plan our work across functions and specialise our skills to optimise the entire test setup. Together, we will carry out tests across the Bang & Olufsen product portfolio and act as sounding boards to our software development engineers.
Establish and lead a new function
You will play a key role in leading the process of establishing the SW Quality test area and develop our ability to have a clear picture of our quality level in the development process. It is your job to look into the future and motivate your team to establish a clear path, making our strategy live through concrete test activities. Moreover, you will make sure to create an environment where knowledge sharing with all stakeholders is a natural part of our daily work.
Essentially, your job is to make all processes surrounding test and quality run as smoothly as possible. This means keeping all involved parties in the loop and securing live statuses on quality levels for management, core teams and product domains. Also, you manage the escalation process to top management when needed. There will be several projects going on simultaneously, so you have to coordinate and track resources and deliverables and ensure a lean process from test knowledge to solution. In this process, you also make sure to secure correlation between market level and release level.
Even though you have a coordinating role, you will also be part of setting up, configuring and maintaining software test labs and test environments. Throughout it all, you ensure a customer focus within all processes to ultimately guarantee the flawless, innovative products Bang & Olufsen is known for.
Solid software development and test experience
- Most likely, you are a software engineer who has worked in depth with the software development principles and have solid experience from software testing.
- You have an agile mind-set, mastering the agile continuous integration software development life cycle.
- You have a few years of technical management experience, enforcing software testing and development processes and strategies.
- You know of test languages such as Python, Xray, Jenkins, etc., and you have a good understanding of statistics.
- You speak and write English fluently.
As a person, you embody the empathetic leader who can make people work together towards a common goal. As a great motivator, you easily deal with different personality types, and you drive things forward in a constructive way, knowing exactly when it is the right time to hit that release button. And with your great communication and team-building skills, you take an analytical and structured approach to problem-solving while establishing a strong relationship with stakeholders.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Sr. Manager, Head of Corporate Quality, Jesper Nybo Gregersen on +45 23 60 75 05.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.