Senior Engineer for Software Quality Test
Would you like to work in depth with software testing, providing valuable input to our software test strategy? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a brand-new team where we will work with the latest technologies to ensure flawless, innovative products for our end-users?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Contribute to new ways of working with testing to make our test process even more effective and agile?
Join the Software Quality Test department
Our technicians and engineers used to be part of our greater Software Development department, but now, we have made a brand-new quality function to handle the test process on system and exploratory level. And this is the function you will be part of. We are 10 colleagues who will now have the ability to better plan our work across functions and specialise our skills to optimise the entire test setup. Together, we will carry out tests across the Bang & Olufsen product portfolio and act as sounding boards to our software development engineers.
Help establish an amazing test function
In this role, you will play a key part in developing our software test strategy and build up a well-functioning test area which gives us the ability to release software with a transparent quality level. Moreover, you will be instrumental in implementing new tools and ways of working as you will be working in depth with testing and providing our development engineers with feedback.
Your job will contain a high level of complexity. You will help drive the automation testing strategy throughout the engineering organisation as well as develop automation test frameworks and automated functional tests to provide end-to-end test coverage. Moreover, you will write system and feature-based test scripts from functional specifications and execute complex test plans, building new coverage into the existing automation test suite. As you do so, you report test statuses to the team and collaborate closely with the development organisations to understand how development changes affect ongoing test automation efforts.
Solid experience from software quality testing
- You most likely are a software engineer with solid experience within software quality testing/automation scripting.
- You have knowledge about software development processes and strong experience in testing lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
- You know of test languages such as Python, Xray, Jenkins, etc., and you have a good understanding of statistics.
- You have advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines as well as an understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- You have knowledge of white/black box level testing and system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
As a person, you are structured and possess good personal planning skills as we are working on several development projects at a time. This also calls for a team player with good communication and coordination skills to work with multiple supporting groups at all levels in the organisation and across cultures. Finally, you have good debugging and the analytical skills necessary to understand cause and effect.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Sr. Manager, Head of Corporate Quality, Jesper Nybo Gregersen on +45 23 60 75 05.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.