Front-end developer, Digital Markets
We are looking for a team spirited front-end developer, who shares our passion for creating innovative digital products. This is an opportunity for you to join an agile and co-located team of developers and products owners and be part of shaping the future of banking.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Does it sound interesting? Join us!
Your future responsibilities
Digital Services and Insights is part of Digital Markets. We are responsible for delivering a state of the art trading platform used by Nordea corporate customers to trade billions of Euros with foreign partners globally. We take pride in our ability to deliver customer centered and well-crafted solutions that empower our customers to handle their business in a simple and easy way.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the full life cycle of new customer centric features.
- Develop new features and add improvements to existing ones.
- Transforming a large and mature code base from AngularJS with ES5 to the latest Angular with TypeScript and ES6.
- Focus on our work with unit tests and e2e tests.
The role is based in Copenhagen on Nordea’s digital floor at Christianshavn. You will be part of a community with a high level of digital know-how and focus on professional development with other front-end developers. Our daily work is fast-passed running two week sprints and front-end releases every two weeks.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum 3 years experience with developing as part of a team.
- Flair for UX and interest in understanding the business side.
- Professional experience with AngularJS and preferable Angular.
- Experience with CSS/SASS and responsive layouts.
- Experience with unit and E2E testing.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Advantage if you have a Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- English is our work language and the language used on our platform, so you must be fluent in English, verbal as well as written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 29 July 2018. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Lars Christian Holm Warnich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.