Product Owner – Digital Platforms
Platform first! A strategic statement
LEO Pharma is in the process of developing their use of digital platforms across the entire organisation. A new business unit - Digital Business Platforms - has been established and will over the next 18 months transform the way platforms are used in Research & Development, Global Product Supply and Commercial Operations.
We are looking for skilled people to drive the important process of implementing the use of platforms across the organisation.
Data as a Platform
We are looking for people to the following six positions:
- Product Owner - Digital Process Platforms - R&D
- Product Owner - Digital Analytics Platforms - R&D
- Product Owner - Digital Process Platforms - Commercial Operations
- Product Owner - Digital Analytics Platforms - Commercial Operations
- Product Owner - Digital Process Platforms - GPS
- Product Owner - Digital Analytics Platforms - GPS
There are individual characteristics for the positions, but a common feature is that your responsibilities will be to:
- Assume overall accountability for value creation for a defined digital analytics platform portfolio stretching across the function and ensure your digital platforms are delivering the expected business outcome
- Proactively engage with senior stakeholders in business, innovate and identify new ways of improving processes and create value from data and analytics-driven digital products
- Assume role as Product Owner for scrum teams dedicated to deliver your platforms, address resource related issues as and when they arise
- Ensure your digital platforms are delivered successfully, monitoring progress against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
- Act as escalation point when issues arise with resources to manage and resolve disputes or conflicts
- Accelerate the department's wide transformation towards the adoption of analytics-fuelled digital platforms
Skilled problem solver with innovative mindset
We expect you to have a master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field. You must be well versed in quantitative methods, predictive modelling and/or statistics. For some of the positions it is an advantage, if you have experience with the Veeva Vault Suite. Furthermore, you must possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and speak English at a high professional level.
Personally, you are a resourceful problem-solver that drives results and thrives with working in a quickly changing environment, which requires strategic agility. You are an excellent team player balanced with strong autonomy and high motivation to produce individually. You are open to new ideas and have an innovative approach. Furthermore, you are a skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide business stakeholders, successfully guide data scientists and developers to successful shipment of digital platforms.
Apply for this unique position with LEO Pharma
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on "Apply here" – If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist Kasper Birkegaard Pedersen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
LEO Pharma helps people achieve healthy skin. By offering care solutions to patients in more than 100 countries globally, LEO Pharma supports people in managing their skin conditions. Founded in 1908 and owned by the LEO Foundation, the healthcare company has devoted decades of research and development to delivering products and solutions to people with skin conditions. LEO Pharma is headquartered in Denmark and employs around 5500 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.leo-pharma.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible