Enterprise Security Architect
Can you picture yourself working for a large, successful enterprise expanding in Denmark? – Where you will be defining the information security architecture for the ever expanding DSV organization?
The DSV Enterprise Architecture team needs an experienced, capable information security architect who can help elevate the security of our numerous, large IT solutions supporting our global business.
In DSV Global IT we strive for smiling users and enable business growth. The highly skilled members of the DSV Enterprise Architecture team play key roles in delivering on this Global IT ambition. In the information security domain, we collaborate on the DSV IT Security strategy with our colleagues in DSV Group Risk & Compliance. Furthermore, we support DSV IT Operations in their efforts to tactically deliver on the DSV IT Security strategy.
Your workplace will be in our modern headquarters located in Hedehusene, near Copenhagen.
You are a seasoned information security architect and will be overall responsible for our IT security architecture. We have an extensive system portfolio running on a diverse set of platforms, where you will be the information security guardian of changes to the DSV system portfolio – on-premise as well as in the cloud. You have years of experience from a similar setup. You will be reporting directly to the global head of Enterprise Architecture.
Your primary areas of responsibility within information security architecture:
- Specification of the overall information security architecture
- Specification and support in selection of new information security technologies
- Advisory on information security aspects to colleagues in DSV Global IT
- Supervision and documentation of information security aspects of Enterprise Architecture, e.g. conduct vulnerability assessments and prepare high-level designs.
- Elevation of the overall information security awareness within our global IT organisation
- Maintenance of IT architecture principles and best practices within information security
- Participation in the DSV global ’Architecture Centre of Excellence’ where Enterprise Architecture collaborates with the broader community of solution and domain architects in DSV
- Execution of information security solution reviews for quality assurance purposes
- Enforcement of information security standards and methods based on industry best practices
- Contributor to maintaining DSV disaster recovery principles and Business Continuity Plans
- Direction of the information security approach for our ever-expanding cloud presence.
The position will provide you with ample opportunity to develop professional and personal competencies while influencing the information security direction within DSV.
Qualifications and experience
You hold a degree in information technology or similar. You have relevant information security certifications. You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English – spoken as well as written.
- 7+ years’ experience in information security architecture – preferably in large, international organizations
- Experience with developing information security concepts and solutions across multiple channels and platforms.
You work in a structured manner and strive for high quality in your deliveries. You keep relentless focus on finding the best solution for DSV. You thrive with a broad and diverse group of stakeholders. You are comfortable taking lead, accepting responsibility and making decisions.
Become part of an international organisation
Global IT in DSV is the unit globally responsible for IT management, development, operations, maintenance and support of datacentres, servers, WAN, LAN, internet, intranet as well as all global business applications. Global IT closely follows the global trends within IT and is working to modernise and improve IT to remain in position to continuously help drive the DSV business development. We work in an international environment and collaborate closely with our colleagues within IT and DSV business verticals. Today Global IT has more than 1.200 employees scattered across the globe.
You will be part of a department focusing on applying technologies optimally to meet business demands. Innovation is a key to keeping DSV at the forefront of the transport and logistics industries – and enable us to offer unique value propositions to our customers.
Pay is agreed on an individual basis. Pension, health insurance and further employee benefits included.
Application and contact details
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible - and no later than August 12th, 2018. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Please contact hiring manager Bo Elgaard on 40352420 after week 31, if you have further questions regarding the position.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.
Application date: 12. August 2018.