SAP Systems Specialist - Copenhagen
For Satair’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new member to join our global IT Operations & Infrastructure team.
Satair is growing and this has naturally given us a lot of technical projects and opportunities which we embrace together with our colleagues in the business. For this purpose, we would like to extend our capacity and skillset with a new IT Systems Specialist.
About the position
Reporting to the Head of IT Operations & Infrastructure Management you will become part of a team consisting of several skilled, motivated and engaged colleagues who work closely with the other IT and business units.
The SAP System Specialist will cover two main technical areas. The first area is to ensure a proper SAP operation by working closely with Satair’s hosting partner for SAP and our SAP Competence Centre. This role contains a mix of projects, big tasks and daily operation.
The second technical area is the IT operations and management aspect of Satair’s own platform. We work with a Windows based environment, operated on a VMWare platform, and have a Cisco based network.
We prioritize delivering high quality in all aspects of our work. We demonstrate team spirit and we commit to helping our colleagues. It is a fast paced environment with many tasks moving simultaneously. Aligning, coordinating and showing a good mood are important elements in our daily work
As Satair is an international company, it is important that you are motivated by working with colleagues from different cultures and in different locations. Satair is a part of Airbus and has strong connections to the IT/IS side at Airbus, therefore it would be an advantage if you have good experience from working in a large organization in which you need to include many different stakeholders. Due to our global setup, moderate travel activity will be a requirement.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience from SAP installations on SAP Basis certified level
- A technical IS/IT education on Bachelor level
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong English skills both spoken and written, other European languages such as Danish, German and/or French will be considered an advantage
- Skills on Cisco equipment for networking
- Skills in Microsoft products (Windows 10, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Microsoft Office) and Active Directory
- Strong skills in IT Security
- An analytical mind-set ensuring that “lessons learned” are converted into actions and documentation
- Experience and training in troubleshooting and providing 2nd and 3rd level support
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
As a person you
- are able to work in an environment of constant change and adjust your priorities accordingly
- are a strong team player and customer oriented
- are able to work in an international context
- are able to share your knowledge in terms that are understandable to stakeholders outside the IT community.
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.