Senior IT Project Manager
Embark on a journey with us to set a new standard for digital transformation that includes working our new, state-of-the-art CRM platform, Salesforce. Join us at the heart of the business and be part of many different projects to secure our digital transformation from an IT project management perspective.
Ultimately, you will make your mark on how we work with digitisation and CRM in Coloplast worldwide, so we can meet future digital requirements.
A team with great empowerment
Joining our global IT project team, you will be smack in the middle of all development within IT delivery in Coloplast. We are a team of 7 project managers and a test manager, working in an agile project framework on different IT projects across the globe.
”Every Friday, we sit together, and one of our biggest strengths is that we constantly share knowledge and help each other across projects. We have strong team spirit and great empowerment to make decisions and get things done in every single project,” explains Director Kristina Søndberg.
Run IT projects from A to Z
Our vision is to ensure a digitally-enabled transformation creating superior consumer insights and setting a new standard. Thus, you will manage the development and implementation of large-scale changes and initiatives across Coloplast – both locally and internationally. Approximately we expect that 50% of your time will be spent on transformation projects while the other 50% are spent on other IT-related projects.
You will join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation; sometimes as lead project manager and at other times as project manager of the IT track. As such, you will often find yourself as the link between scope, schedule, governance, cost and supplier negotiations.
Managing 2-3 global projects at a time and travelling approximately 20 days a year to primarily the US and Europe, you will:
- Manage the development and maintenance of project/programme plans
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure involvement, consensus and buy-in as well as leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Balancing risk, technical do-ability and business demands in IT deliveries as well as managing programme risks, issues, dependencies and interfaces
- Identify the critical areas of opportunity to improve customer experience/process efficiency in line with our business strategy.
- Lead the development and implementation of programme and project closure activities.
Senior project manager with digital experience
Our transformation has begun, and we are ready to go full throttle on digital initiatives. Thus, you need to be able to rely on your experience and work independently to help us on our way. Also, you are a strong communicator across organisational levels who manages to build great relationships and understands issues and requests from more angles than one.
- You have a MSC background, and most importantly, you have 8+ years of experience with digital projects and senior project management in an agile framework.
- You have experience driving change in a complex, global setting, transforming business needs into IT solutions.
- You have experience from global commercial programmes and projects, and preferably, you have an understanding of advanced CRM and content management platforms.
- You speak and write Danish and English effortlessly.
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Kristina Søndberg, Director, Project & Portfolio Management office, on +45 4911 4936.
This postion was posted on 12 July 2018. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.