Software Developer, Cloud Services
Join our Cloud Services team and be part of seven skilled Talents.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The developer will take part in development and maintenance of Milestone licensing system, including licensing administration, licensing activation and other components related to our licensing system.
- The developer will work in a Scrum team and must be an active player in the teamwork.
- The developer must be able to work in an agile environment and be able to work in an environment where requirements setting is a continuous process, design and development is done in 2-week sprints in close collaboration with the Product Owner.
Academic Education, Experience and Skills requirement:
- Degree as a bachelor master or higher in computer science
- Have 2+ years of experienced as Software Developer.
- Up to date knowledge and skills in software technology
- Skilled in C# og .NET
- Skilled in ASP.NET MVC/WCF
- Experience in SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with .NET unit test (XUnit, NUnit or similar)
- English oral and written fluently Have been working with agile development.
- Actively participate in teamwork.
- Is a team player who values integrity and honesty and are willing to take on any task needed for the team to succeed.
- Enjoys working with all parts of the development process – from conception of an idea to the implementation (including test automation), release, maintenance and bug fixing.
- Open for new ideas and embraces changes.
- Shows initiative and drive.
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our fast-growing technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English no later than 13 August 2018.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.