Business-driven IT Project Manager for Maersk Broker in Copenhagen
Are you a passionated project manager, and do you have the ability to create overview, transparency and results in IT projects? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
Maersk Broker is looking for an experienced business oriented IT Project Manager who can lead our current and future projects.
You will manage and provide overview of deliveries and ensure good cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Scoping of various projects with your team
- Budget estimates and resource allocation
- Create project plans and write requirement specifications
- Quality assurance of the projects, ensuring that the deliveries meet the requirements
You will report to the Head of IT and can look forward to be challenged both on professional and personal levels.
You will be the link between IT and the business so you must be a good communicator.
Your Maersk Broker colleagues
You will become a part of a professional team of 10 employees including an additional project manager, located at our office in Copenhagen. The team is very social and there is a good atmosphere where humor is a natural thing.
What Maersk Broker are looking for:
You will be responsible for organising and managing key implementation projects, - ensuring delivery on time, budget and high quality. Managing stakeholder relationships and acting as the daily sparring partner on projects and plans.
You will set the direction for the team and coordinate activities across different organizational functions. You are the motivator in your team and will ensure quality of deliverables together with the specialists.
We expect You:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a IT project manager
- Can drive and manage implementation projects
- Can make qualified decisions with the business case and potential in mind
- Can clarify, define and scope IT projects
- Can define project plans and schedules
- Know how to implement policies and procedures to support the achievement of project objectives
- Have experience in defining budgets and allocation of resources
- Know how to handle risk management to minimise project risks
- Are use to deliver ongoing reports to management and steering groups
- Can juggle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize
- Have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
What Maersk Broker offers:
- We offer our employees a unique opportunity to become part of an international organisation.
- With offices in 13 different countries and a global customer base the opportunities are plentiful. We employ more than 240 employees at offices in Denmark and abroad.
- We focus on the good workplace and we have always had the ambition that Maersk Broker should be a unique workplace, and that as an employee, you should be challenged with exciting projects - in Maersk Broker it's fun to go to work
- An opportunity to continue the journey towards being a strong business oriented IT department, in a company who value the many different competencies of our employees, and knows how to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
- The opportunity to have an impact and a big influence on the projects you are working on
- A healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Maersk Broker
The recruiting process is handled by Human Point. For further information about this position please contact CEO Mia Boldsen Müller on 2866 3943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially and should be sent to This form marked “Business-Driven Project Manager”
Further information about Maersk Broker K/S
Maersk Broker is a global shipbroking company with over a century of experience, a worldwide presence, unrivalled dedication to customers and an irrepressible spirit of creative problem-solving. We provide shipbroking services covering all segments and sizes, along with cutting-edge financial services.
In everything we do, we always start with you – creating opportunities that can make a positive difference to your business. Our heritage, global reach, dedication and creativity explain why we are known as the shipbrokers the world trusts.