IT application analyst with a talent for digitization
Do you want to drive the digitization of a fast-growing insurance agent company?
Then take this chance to influence the future IT-development of RiskPoint and take your IT-career to the next level.
Building the foundation for our future IT development
RiskPoint is experiencing growth in all business areas, and we are in the process of digitizing our insurance platforms in order to streamline our business processes. The IT system is under its way and as the link between the business and IT, it is up to you to make sure IT and business come together.
You will form part of an IT department, where you will be responsible for understanding business processes and configuring them into the new system. Here, you will be devil’s advocate asking all the tough questions and at the same time facilitating changes and adaptations. Your role will also be to ensure that the developers have a clear understanding of the business processes.
To do so, you will:
- Identify business and IT needs across the organization and international offices – this can involve approx. 20 days of travel per year
- Perform IT configurations– on system level
- Coordinate system development and programming with external partners and IT developers
- Deliver exceptional service experiences for RiskPoint’s system users
- Respond and resolve IT incidents, requests and queries.
The role is not as a developer, but good knowledge of any coding skills will help you to understand the systems well. We will make sure to give you the time you need to fully understand the system and our business.
Your qualifications and experience
As a person, you are highly motivated by achieving your goals and creating results. You thrive when you get to combine analytical tasks with outgoing and highly collaborative responsibilities. We expect you to have:
- Experience in workflow/configuration management and/or from an IT application support function
- An academic degree in computer science or similar
- Solid & relevant work experience within the mentioned technologies, preferably [3-5] years
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including mastery of written and spoken English – Danish is an advantage.
RiskPoint is an underwriting insurance agency that represents a large portfolio of insurance companies. Our insurance offering includes all the traditional types of insurances, but also solutions for the Renewable Energy Sector, W&I and Aviation.
We currently have offices in Copenhagen (HQ), Stockholm, Oslo, Zurich, Helsinki and Frankfurt. We have an informal tone at the office, and we are quick to embrace change and optimization, so never hesitate to bring your ideas to the table.
If you have any questions about the role and tasks, please contact Zubair Sabir on +45 22 43 82 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org.