Do you want to be part of Denmark's best software product providers?
- A Software Engineer, graduated in computer science or similar?
- Knowledge and interest in SaaS development or Robotics?
- Knowledge and experience of Java or other object oriented programming language.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology.
- A strong team player with good social skills?
Then you may be the colleague we are looking for.
We expect you to have more talent than experience, but with us you get the opportunity to work with a group of fabulous developers, testers and UX-specialists, who are eager to teach.
We work with a wide variety of interesting technologies on all platforms and use open source when applicable. We use Git, Stash, continuous integration and automated tests. No one here likes manual work or all-nighters.
Management and staff in Kofax’s Software Engineering job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Engineer is a core, entry-level departmental role and appointees are expected to perform whole core departmental tasks; albeit more basic tasks by comparison to Senior Engineers/Specialists and above.
- Develop features and solutions for our revolutionizing integration product set from inception to implementation as equal member of your SCRUM-team.
- Collaborate with the product owner, and other parties in promoting the best possible solutions.
And to a lesser extent:
- Contributing ideas for future improvements of the product and technical infrastructure.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent technical developments.
- M.Sc. in software engineering or similar area and two years experience in software development.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge and experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with several types and levels of staff and external contracts, both in writing and verbally. Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities, which change frequently.
- Proven ability to function in a team environment.
On top of that we can offer:
- A great canteen for lunch, fruit, soda and an espresso machine in an office surrounded by scenic nature.
- Incredible co-workers and an exciting working environment.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
How to apply:
Click on Apply Online – this will re-direct to our website and follow the instructions provided to upload your CV to this vacancy.