At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
We are seeking a highly skilled C++ developer for the development group in Denmark.
A look inside the job:
- Work together with experienced developers working on various platforms
- Work on the cross-platform C++ file sync client engine that is responsible for the client-side file synchronization.
Does your profile include:
- 5-10 years of development experience in commercial quality software with a proven track record
- A Master of Science or similar degree
- A firm grasp of C++ with experience in some of all of the areas:
- Memory management
- TCP communications
- SQL databases
- Low level code in general.
By submitting an application, you consent to our processing of your data in order to consider you for the position you applied for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.