At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced QA Manager to lead the Autotask FSS QA team, assure the continuous quality of our solutions and services and make sure that we live up to our high-quality demands.
A look inside the job:
- Manage and coordinate a team of 7 QA Engineers distributed in two locations (Denmark and Slovakia)
- Be part of the Engineering Management team and regularly interface with them to determine the testing needs and assist in the development and/or support of internal processes
- Set the direction of the test strategy, including test tooling, automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Test surface includes APIs, browser, mobile and desktop applications.
Does your profile include:
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- In depth knowledge of testing approaches and concepts, preferably testing distributed systems, and service-oriented architectures
- Experience in test automation, programming or software development domains
- An understanding of large-scale distributed systems (cloud-based environments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner to all audiences
- Experience as a people manager, training, mentoring, and educating the team to grow
- Being self-motivated and results-minded with the ability to operate both independently or within a team environment and with a positive attitude.
By submitting an application, you consent to our processing of your data in order to consider you for the position you applied for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.