System Administrator - FSS
At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
A look inside the job:
- Managing and monitoring the configuration of the systems
- Proactively contributing to the operational improvements, further developing, and standardizing our systems
- Maintaining and optimizing the hardware installations
- Being part of the periodical on-call shifts to ensure availability of our services.
Does your profile include:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position - preferably with cloud-based solutions
- Experience with:
- Linux system administration and storage systems
- Virtualization platforms - XEN, KVM or equivalent
- Scripting - like Shell, PHP, or Perl
- Networks such as DNS, TCP/IP routing, and VLAN
- MySQL database administration and SQL
- Puppet or other configuration management tool
- The ability to speak and write fluent English.
By submitting an application, you consent to our processing of your data in order to consider you for the position you applied for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.