Do you want to develop your technical skills within WebMethods?
In System integration we take care of all integrations to our big industry customers and partners on both financial, sales and operational systems working with best in Industry products. If you like to work in an Agile framework, in a multicultural team with technical skilled colleagues, this might be the right position for you.
End-to-end Integration Developer
Our DFDS systems integration solutions are based on an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). We develop within WebMethods and we widely use SOAP and RESTful web services and formats like JSON, XML and EDIFACT. We strive always to be on top of technologies and has recently started working with a Robot Process Automation (RPA) tool and also started developing, using ”MOB Programming” as a tool.
Your role will be the following:
- Analysis of requirements
- Refinement of tasks and estimation of efforts
- Solution design, development and test
- Deployment and support of solutions.
You will report to the Team Manager, Michael Johansen, who has a deep understand of the DFDS business and worked within IT for several years. You will be based at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen and there will be a limited amount of business travelling, where you will visit customers and DFDS location across Europe when analyzing and designing solutions
Experienced system integration developer
We are looking for an experienced systems integration developer with a solid knowledge of developing Business to Business integration (B2B) and Enterprise Application integration (EAI) solutions to a business.
- Detailed knowledge about SOAP, REST, JSON, XML and JAVA as well as Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Knowledge of architectural principles and if you have experience working with SOA and Business Process Management this will be an advantage
- Experience with servicing an international organization and international customers will be a great advantage
- It is a plus if you have knowledge about webMethods
- Relevant higher education within IT e.g. software engineer or alike
- Fluency in oral and written English.
You will be part of a growing international company and join a technical department at the forefront of development in this specific field. We strive to provide high-quality solutions, and you will have the opportunity to spare with experienced colleagues in an informal atmosphere. We focus on creating the best possible value for our business and we are inspired by freedom with responsibility rather than by rules.
If you have any questions to the positions please contact Team Manager Michael Johansen at +45 33 42 35 04.
If you find the job interesting and you meet the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking "Apply here". We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis anc all applications will be treated confidentially.